Wooden library cabinet with glass doors, type. B. - 195. The furniture was produced by Pabianicka Fabryka Mebli Biurowych (Office Furniture Factory) J. Magrowicz. The company headquarters was located at Zachodnia Street in Pabianice; the factory had its factory warehouse in Warsaw at Świętokrzyska Street. Established in 1904, the factory produced, among other things, office and bank equipment as well as furniture made to order. The company registered its utility models of furniture with the Polish Patent Office. The cabinet was furnished with offices of the Zakłady Południowe company in Stalowa Wola - the most significant investment of the Central Industrial District, renamed after World War II to Huta Stalowa Wola steelworks.
Time of creation:
Producer / author:
Pabjanicka Fabryka Mebli Biurowych J. Magrowicz
Technique of execution:
mass produkction, woodworking
height 195 cm, width 45 cm, depth 110 cm