Metal tin for biscuits in a cuboid form, with a lid. In the centre of the lid, there is an image in the form of triangularly arranged cookies and tea biscuits. The upper part bears the red-gold inscription "SCHRAMEK", while the lower part bears the inscription "CIESZYN". There is a trademark on the right and left side of the lid - a red triangle with white "Tip-Top" writing and the stylized letters "CSB". The lid is surrounded by a gold coloured border. The can comes from the "Bracia Schramek Tip-Top" (Schramek Brothers Tip-Top) factory in Cieszyn, founded in 1921 by Bruno and Wilhelm Schramek on Głęboka Street in Cieszyn. Over time, as the plant grew, its headquarters were moved to Libunia Street.
Producer / author:
Fabryka „Bracia Schramek Tip-Top” w Cieszynie
Technique of execution:
height 9 cm, length 25 cm, width 22 cm