Flat desk type B.P. - 153 with 8 drawers on sides and one main drawer with central lock; streamlined handles, typical of the products of Pabianicka Fabryka Mebli Biurowych J. Magrowicz (Pabianice Furniture Factory J. Magrowicz). The factory had its factory warehouse in Warsaw at Świętokrzyska Street. It was established in 1904. It produced, among other things, office and bank equipment and furniture made to order. The company registered its utility models of furniture with the Polish Patent Office. The cabinet was furnished with offices of the Zakłady Południowe company in Stalowa Wola - the most significant investment of the Central Industrial District, renamed after World War II into Huta Stalowa Wola steelworks.
Producer / author:
Pabjanicka Fabryka Mebli Biurowych J. Magrowicz
Technique of execution:
height 78 cm, width 153 cm, depth 87 cm